growsmarter

Advancing the nexus of viticulture and technology.

Wine Wedge*

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A buddy gave me a "Wine Wedge" set. I thought I'd toss them in our kitchen's catch-all drawer, until my wife pointed to the four bottles of wine cluttering the counter. (She probably wanted them put away; I thought she was suggesting I should lay them flat).

I don't think wedges are going to put the cellar-builders out of business, but they do make for a practical "on-the-fly" solution to stack wine bottles on the kitchen counter, or in the fridge.

Kudos to the folks that made a simple and practical solution that taps into our desire to stack things, like bottles, into pyramids.

*Not wedgie, mind you - though here is a good one from Scrubs on YouTube.

Labels:

del.icio.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger