growsmarter

Advancing the nexus of viticulture and technology.

Web 2.0 | Use & Learn

Saturday, March 17, 2007

I continue to field the ocassional question about "this web 2.0 thing" --so I thought I'd share a silly suggestion: watch a teenager use the internet. Yeah, I know you're busy... but take the time to discover how things have changed since you were a teenager (or twentysomething).

Ready for more discovery? Sign up for a youtube account...

Feeling daring? Sign up for myspace.

Whatever you do, do not keep your head in the sand for too long. Most of us will have to work with the new generation of internet users. More importantly, think of what our children will be exposed to... my kids (three children under five years) are already avid joost-watchers...

Labels:

del.icio.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger